Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back on track. Yipee!

I apologize for the long hiatus.  I go a little nuts when I can't be creative, but I am back and determined to get Anna Hattendorf Designs off the ground.  There have been many reasons for the absence, the hubby had surgery, (Oh they turn into such babies), lot's of happenings with the restaurant, (grrrrrr long long story) and the beautiful little Miss Freja.  Also, I started working part time again.  Busy, Busy.
Okay, with that all out of the way I am able to spend a little time on my creative pursuits.  Here are a few pictures to get you up to speed.  I will post more in depth over the next few days so keep on the look out.

More Bibs in the work.

My first button hole.  Wow.  I am so excited. Yipee.


Freja exploring the playhouse at Mormor and Morfar's.  All her cousins have outgrown it.  It will be fun when she is mobile.  Still working on that one, she tries very hard but remains frustrated and on her belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment