Monday, April 12, 2010

Computers, cameras UGH!

Hello all-
Sorry for the absence in posting.  I have been working hard and have a bunch of stuff in the works.  Of course, as I am about to update you all with images my computer has decided to not function very well.  Apparently, my memory is almost full  and this old mac (2006) is becoming a paper weight.  NOOOOOOO!  I love my computer normally.  I know it is an easy fix.  I just need a remote hard drive and I will transfer images and music on to that so my programs can function.

I have had a few side jobs in the work, designing a medal, and some comisions for jewelry.   Of course, little Miss Freja keeps my attention most of the day as well.
Oh, the woes of a new Mama.  As soon as everything is up and functioning with the good old laptop I will post pictures and update everyone.
All the best-
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment