Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Happy Mother's Day to all.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's day.  I have always thought this day was special, but this year it is officially my first Mother's day.  Freja gave me the best present of all, she slept through the night last night.  She has not done that in over a month.  Yeah!   I am so lucky to have a such a beautiful little girl.  Oh, how I love her so.  It was also nice to know that my dear husband did not forget, a beautiful bouquet of tulips and chocolates and sweet cards.  Such a sweetie pea.  
I hope you all have a wonderful day and honor those who are mother's in your lives. I know I would not be where I am today if it were not for the amazing mom that I have.  She is also the best Mormor (Swedish for mother's mother) Freja could ask for. Thanks Mom you truly are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment