Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's official.

After much debate I have decided to stick with Anna Hattendorf Designs, I know it is not the most original, but hey it's me, and the business cards just arrived in the mail.  I love them.  I ordered them from Moo, I decided on the mini cards as the will fit inside each bib pocket and bag nicely.  Also, it's something different.  They came really fast and were a reasonable price.  Great designs to choose from or you can always upload your own and a bonus of the whole thing is they surprisingly came from East Providence.  (I love being local if I can) Who knew a British company would have a base in little Rhody. Check them out, and enjoy.
I must keep on plugging and will post pictures of the finished products tomorrow.
Happy Spring (officially) to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment