Monday, June 14, 2010

Back to business.

Currently, I am working on finishing bags, I have three bibs in the works for special order and the mommy bracelet orders are lining up.  YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!! Busy Mama especially since I am working four nights a week on top of all this.  Oh my.
The white bag used to be a skirt that I wore often in college.  I haven't worn it in years, and now the hips don't fit in it.

My dad gave me a few of his gently worn dress shirts and they are going to make to awesome bibs, I must admit.  I placed it so the front pocket is a part of the bib.  Perfect for a small toy or a secret stash of puffs. 


I was wondering if anyone has any gently used men's dress shirts they would like to donate?  Perhaps, you will be replenishing your man's stock on father's day and will be discarding a few.  If you have any please send me a message so we can arrange a deal.  Thank you so so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment